Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lor Macbiie ♥

Hi guys, if you following my instragram (weiy90) probably that you know I actually got myself a new baby. You should proud of me, I actually paid it half, woots! Once again, hard work actually pay off for everyone



Say Hi to Lor Macbiie

I've got a lot to learn. (Comment and teach me if you're Apple expert! Thanks!)


Hmmm, honestly, was thought of this few months ago, earn money by my own, giving myself a few months time to work, push the pause button for my further education.

That's a tough decision, I would say. People out there saying 21 years old should have a lot of fun, I totally agree with this. But in the same time, it is time you need to grow up. Dad and Mom are so good for me, but it's time to grow up.



I'm not saying I'm so good or you know, filial piety. But this is what we supposed to do.
and yes, if you notice, I actually cut my hair again -___- OKAY FINE, no one will trust me anymore. Am thinking to dye my hair, should I? should I? Red? Purple? Brown? Or GREEEENN? haha!

Bought this with own saving, it just feel so right and GOOD! :)

Lor Macbiie is so heavy and I carried it for yesterday whole day. It led me to have muscles pain -.-" I kid you not. This is preposterous, isn't it? Really need to get back my exercise life -___-

Anyway,
I need to get Microsoft Word blah blah blah soon. It just so empty LOL

2 comments:

  1. WAh so hao wan ah :D Macs look so hard T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat, Mac ada student discount meh :) at E-Xeperience :) you know that?

    ReplyDelete