Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Korean food, again

I need to gain my weight before too late. Yes, gain my weight. My weight did not gain which is not a good thing. I eat a lot, really. I swear but my weight stuck the same :/ Just some stupid-weiy theory, if my weight did not gain now, I will gain my weight after this, just like volcanic eruptions, I don't want..

I love korean food, yes, everyone know that. I had my korean dinner twice in this week, see, I told you, I eat a lot! First is Korean BBQ,


after dinner, grocery shopping time.


Banana milk is ze best. You can actually google about the benefit of banana milk. If I remember correctly, it helps in prevent and treatment of hypertension, increase your immunity and diet too. I think is RM2.00++, it taste good.


바나나나~바나나나맛 ~우유 it actually means banana~ banana flavor~ milk

So, the next day, korean food again, uncle jang!


After that, grocery shopping again.


I don't know what should I blog. No inspiration :/ Good night world. I am so sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment