Friday, September 2, 2011
Hi, old Weiy
This is me, with swollen eyes. I think I really need to have a good rest at home, otherwise, I can be a freak. I joked to my friends, others may not know I had eye irritation and thought I have serious eye bags problem or 向他们抛媚眼? LOL! (I serious don't know how to translate to english, hmmm daddy was sleeping, can't ask from him, hmmm maybe I can use ogle describe? I was ogling with others?! Gah, it actually consider as lecherous look or what? LOL) =] I'm sleepy this is why I don't know what I actually trying to express
My holiday is not colorful as others think, five days holiday. Supposed to be awesome, just like Pitbull lyrics, party like a rock star, or he like those women sexy, classy and sassy. Too bad, I did nothing. I went for grandma house for some gateway trip LOL! No shopping, no party, no pub, no bonding session with anyone but with my beloved family. & today, finally I'm back to town and out for whole day, I guess I'm old enough, I actually applying analgesic cream on my body -.-" yes, laugh as much as you can. Cause my buddies laugh like nobody's business when we do lil shopping at KLCC.
I ACTUALLY WANT TO UPDATE MY BLOG, I serious break my own promises like hundred thousand times. Seriously, I don't beg for I'm famous one day, but I just blog I want to blog. Share my happiness. Guess what? Daddy Mommy encourage me to blog more! Blog your life!
Ok, enough with the crap! I shall end my post now and ciao for my homework! Time flies man, I'm back to school on tomorrow! See you again, town!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment