You left us for years, but years doesn't make me love you less. These day remembered, I will always miss. Ancestral home has been sold out & we don't back to hometown as often as before, because we knowing you won't be home anymore.
Love, we have been doing just great. Years helped us to grow & we accepted the fact that you've to leave home. I was wondering how you were doing up there and wondering can you hear my whisper.
Things would be different if you were here, maybe because of you, I would love to eat fish. Just want you to know, I still did not change my bad habits, I don't really eat fish. If you were here, I will take my time to listen you ramble about your youth, of course, I would like to spend more time listen about your career - fisherman. Through your daughter, means, my mom, I got to know you're gentle man, you're her hero. Fisherman is not easy to be, undeveloped technology lead fisherman's life more difficult. You're hero, you try your best to give all of us living in the best.
The truly horrific things I have witnessed, I wish to share with you. Is reality, means everything? Just if you were here, things might change, things might not go terribly wrong, things might not horribly wrong. Growing up is never easy for me, just when I got to know I have to appreciate what I have, everyone starting to leave here. I can't doubt that, I keep growing by this reality, watching your love leave you is just so terribly wrong. If tears could show the way, I would like to hold you now, touch you now, talk to you now.
Thank you for loving us enough to give us the best, without you, we won't be here.
Words can't express what you mean to me.
The eight letters, three words - I miss you. Simple enough yet could not fully express my feeling.
But Grandpa, I really do ♥
![]() |
| The door to happiness open outwards. |

No comments:
Post a Comment