Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Sunday



This is Tony Tony Chopper. Pure cuteness. 
My new t-shirt, everyone praised tony tony chopper which means they are praised me too, cause I'm the one wearing it now! LOL 



Blame my brother, I typed a lot to share but he accidentally switch off wifi and now everything is gone.



That day was suffering of eye irritation, I have no idea why. But now I'm fine with it. Can someone please explain why?

Have been suffering of body ache, no idea why, again. Can't out for party, can't even move properly due to unbearable pain. But now I'm fine with it again, I think my body not agree with my long holiday break, I agree with it, sometimes you just don't know what can you do, except drama and the sims.



Good man accompanied me for grocery shopping, I bought anlene, hope it helps for my body. And bought favorite biscuits, I'm big fans of butter biscuit and sho tar pian (in hokkien) 


Have a nice day people! September, new month for everyone. All the best! 



No comments:

Post a Comment