Monday, September 19, 2011

Throw away...

I have an amazing dream and I actually randomly smile about it all day long. If this dream is writing about me and you, this would be great. Lesson learned, no matter what the dream brings, we will always have reality. I understand. I know that its time to wake up.

Went back to hometown few days ago, attended a wedding, lot of laughter wanna to share, been away from town few days is good thing, there is no phone calls, no rushing appointment, no rushing event to worry about, the only thing that I worry about is I have no enough time for those awesome hometown food in Batu Pahat. But blame my stomach, I actually can't eat much!

Walking past a place where I had an amazing memory, I used to be there during Chinese New Year, I can never get my time back, but memory. Time is passing & I'm the one who's doing all the moving.

Things changed, people changed, I changed, time is the longest distance between me and you. I gave up the way you want me to be, I gave up the way I want you to be.


You won't be here, anymore.

I'm not going to cry, I'm not going to post what's happening between you and me, cause I understand, I need to grow up before I allow you to come back to my life.


I have a good getaway.


Have a nice weekdays people!


Best wishes,
Weiy

No comments:

Post a Comment