Decisions do not always come easy.
Especially you think of everything has been settled down properly and the difficult decision always come after you are already made. There are too many reasons to let it go, yet there are too many excuses to hold me back. People always say it's not hard to make decision when you know what values is the decision.
To be understood or trying to understand, that's totally different ways. Yell at me doest not resolve the matter, but it caused me to stop our conversation. The question popped out of my mind, even though we were supposed to make this work. ... is much too sad to be told, I know, you just don't try to understand after so long.
We build our trust to each other and somehow I wish, there are one bridge to let us cross instead of burn it. I whispered, what if you are me? What will you do? I please myself for forget what you said, it so harsh to me, and it actually fetters the will. Words would be harsh when you got angry.
Just when I thought of there must be something I can do, I figured out, there is nothing I can do, you said, everything means nothing.
I done with words, there is no decision I can make, just so you know, indecision becomes decision with time.
I got tired of thinking, I got tired of argument, I got tired of being sick, I got tired of sorry, I got tired of tired, I got tired of forgive, I got tired of forget, I got tired of my call, I got tired of your mistake, I got tired of your misunderstood, I got tired of myself.
I just get kinda tired of these.
If you could understand what I understand, just..
if you could...
No comments:
Post a Comment