If you ask which day is my favorite day of the week, and I would say is Wednesday and Saturday =]
Because every Wednesday is the day I go for some exercise, badminton.
Because every Saturday is the day I go down to town for some fun, chatime, starbucks and sushi.
Spending time with exercise is worth, devoting a better health for yourself.
Still remember the first time I back to court, almost everyone was getting heart-attack, I DID NOT sweat for those jumping, smashball but pick up the ball. Now, I'm proud to say I made improvements for it. At least I can jump, jump, jump and jump, move, move, move and move. Is the pressure forcing me to do better, when you practice with masters together, you would like to have some magic-power, I just don't want to make them feel down :( I try to give them a best, I try to give myself a space to grow.
When the moment they praised me, I wish I can tell the world! I kid you not! I don't want to make myself like one step forward, two steps back.
& I swear, it helps in my emotional. I has been depressed for several days, I pray for patience, I want peace for my short madness, it drives me crazy. I just don't want myself suffering of anger circumstances, I don't want to give myself a nonsense excuse - eg, don't get near of me, I can't think anything clearly when my fits are clenched. (Gah, sounds like I'm ready to fight =[ ) This is why, I say my emotional is not stable before badminton, pfft.
I feel much better now, my anger can't solve problems, it ain't right.
Kiss the world good night <3


No comments:
Post a Comment