- My omnipotent laptop has dead. (Friends are like, what? Omnipotent?) Just because sometimes I think my laptop can fry an egg or even make omelette. Or you know you can just replay the same song again and again without press REPLAY button. How cool is that? Or take your forever time just to close some files -_____- (R.I.P three years baby)
- My life has been turned upside down. I cried when I thought I won't do so but actually I did it. The best place to cry is inside my car, having own concert is so cool. Phone ran out of battery actually make everyone freak out OoO, not because they worry I'm all alone is just because they don't even know where I try to hide and cry like nobody business.
- Uni cool mates are back! I have been so busy with them. Words can't express how much I miss them. Grrrrrrrrr, cepat cepat balik to uni life! I can't wait for that :D
- This Saturday final exam, I trying to memorize 200 words and I'm stuck. HOW?!
- So now, MIA again, until my laptop problem fix! I miss you, bouncing ♥
What do you think of this three letter? It actually means a lot to me. But it's never easy to say, no?
How I wish, you just simply want me to know, you and I, can just become WE.
How I wish, you just simply want me to know, you and I, can just become WE.
No comments:
Post a Comment