Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012-01-03

Insomnia, since then, I went to wash toilet. LOL

I made another decision & decided to move on. Don't ask why, I just want to make my 2012 good. Kiss 2011 goodbye. So now, I should have more time to update my dusty blog. I quit my job and decided back to school for further studies. There's still a lot of plan to make and a lot of thing to experience.

I think I need to go now, I should have a good sleep after so long!!!  *shouting* Been worked like robot before new year eve, can't feel my leg and couldn't make any decision -,-" Feel more depressed after quarreled with best friend. But we are fine now :8 He is a real bad boy & devil. 

My mood is pretty good cause I actually got a lot of new year gift + christmas gift :) Thanks peepo!



The aftermath of World War III -.-" 

No comments:

Post a Comment