Sometimes, I wish I had a fashion designer boyfriend because I need some fashion sense.
Sometimes, I wish I had a chef boyfriend because I don't know how to cook.
Sometimes, I wish I had a driver boyfriend because I'm too lazy to drive.
Sometimes, I wish I had doreamon as my boyfriend because he can lend me his pocket.
This is the reason why I don't have boyfriend, I'm too greedy LOL
So, my friends was impressed by first sentence. Sometimes, I wish I had a hairdresser boyfriend. I will find my hairdresser every month to cut my hair, I don't like to keep my hair long, although I keep my word (keep my hair long + color) for such a long time, but yeah epic fail.
Short + Black = break promise LOL
I'm glad that my hairdresser is a good man. We always keep in touch! We are kind of good phren LOL Obviously, my hairdresser is not this, my hairdresser looks so much more handsome LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment