Saturday, January 14, 2012

Did you?

Leave it broken and never try yourself to fix it.

End of last year, two friends break up with their own partner. Reasons for breaking up is all about third party. Let's describe them as A and B. Miss A was overly optimistic, she doesn't need any comfort and keep telling us that she will grow through this. Miss B was too stubborn for holding her relationship, hurts herself for realizing the man meant everything to her, but she meant nothing to him.

I never thought of write about their relationship life. Everyone has the right to hold what they want in their life, and my friends did, too.

I would not be surprised my brother suffered of break up before CNY. Truth to be told, recently relationship end faster than my smart phone battery life time. Well, I hope my brother get well soon.

Sometimes you just have to believe, a trust that had taken time, love, and good and bad experiences to build and it just been destroyed in ten minutes.

or maybe less than that.

I grow through from broken relationship, never want to blame third party, because I knowing, love can't be measured by right or wrong and third party did, too. I needed no explanation cause all I need is build a bridge and get over it. I swear, few years back, I told myself "Give me time, I will get over it."


& now, I did it.


Did you?





No comments:

Post a Comment