- Charlie brown cafe @ KLCC. We don't know where this located. We asked direction from promoters, strangers but not from information counter -.-" We ask "Do you know where is Snoopy restaurant?" "What? Snoopy?" "Yes, Snoopy." until then I googled where is the location and the result is Charlie brown cafe instead of snoopy restaurant. LOL
- Should I? This gonna cost me RM199 & I am still considering about this. RM199, way too expensive.
Best friend broke up with her boyfriend. All I want is keep her busy & have fun with us. She were once so close with her boyfriend and now become another stranger that she don't know. It all came crashing down around her, her boyfriend was gone and, as she hurt. I know how this hurt. I share with her my experience, I thought of the fights that I had with my love. Though I couldn't remember all the reasons for fighting, I remembered the sense of accomplishment I got from working through our problem. That was always the best part.
But break up is not the best part.
All you have to do is move on.
When the time and the strength finally came, you're forced to leave & move on without him. Move on friend!



No comments:
Post a Comment