Nothing is wrong but nothing is right either. Decided to delete the last post, I don't want to keep it all here. I just want let everything out that I kept in all day. I'm tired of being like this.
I tired of being the one fix myself in everyone else.
Change, is funny thing. I sat down and wondering what we becoming and why. I wonder who you are and how we got here. If only I had the chance, I don't want to fix this all, anymore. I would rather use my whole life believing you will still the one climb a tree and get me an apple. I'm not asking you to tell me who discovered gravity & you tell me is Mr.Newton. This is Newton's method, not neither you nor I got this method. I am hoping you are still the one climb a tree & get me an apple or beehive.
You don't know what I feel when you think this is a total waste of time. For me, it ends up being one of the best thing I ever did and experienced. I need this reason no more - people change. I has had enough of this yet I giving more when I feel like give up. Friends often ask "Do you notice xxx changed a lot." Unlike others, aware of these changes, but I'm the one who keep it all inside. Irascible character, if you used to be like this, I don't mind. I seriously don't mind what is your character but as long as you're still you.
Nothing is wrong if you be who you are, I be the another one fit into your life. But what is when you get used of this and never understand how I take my step slowly and walk toward you.
Rules by you, seems go bit of negative. Our friendship getting into wrong track, you're lack of appreciation and respect to me, I wish I can just have a pause button for both of us. Telling you, I'm your best friend, I'm here for few years and now, you just want an end. Our conversations is not work, no effect cause you don't really listen to me.
I thought I knew you the most.
Walk away, maybe that's the way it's supposed to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment