Sunday, February 12, 2012

All about FOOD

Thank God I managed to lose 2 kg during my summer break and I gained back 2 kg during CNY.
Weight gain = I feel like end of the world.


KL traffic can be really bad during peak hours but I insist to get down town and buy fruit. Parents is not home and I'm home alone. I need to take care of myself. No fruit in refrigerator is bad idea!


#1 the cost of presumptuous oneself stomach. no meat no boat no bread no panyaki no no no but fruit.


#2 One of the wish list in this year. Avoid to have ice drinks, as much as I can. But how can I refuse to have lemon tea. T_____T unhealthy lifestyle. I know!


#3 Cheeseeeeeballlllllllll, #like a boss! Awesomeeeeee


#4 Definitely not my favor but hard to resist when you have boat time. BOAT TIME = STEAMBOAT


#5 I don't know what is this but definitely a good try.


#6 Boat time! New love in Kuchai Lama, can temporarily throw Len Sen or Connaught steamboat aside. LOL


#7 Got one for myself and oh yeah, RM21 gone like this. 6pcs per box, sounds like mm dai (not worth it) but this taste sooooo good. FYI, I love Macha!


#8 Mmm sei dak (unwilling) to eat cause this is too expensive.


Ok, bye. Sunday activities is crazyyyyyy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment