Just a quick post before I doze off.
I'm so korea-wave now (please translate this into Cantonese). I can eat lamyeon (라면) or Bean curd soup (순두부찌개) as my lunch and night I can go for BBQ.
People recommended Daorae (다오래) so many times before and I WENT THERE TODAY! Definitely will go back again, it really taste superb good. The best damn thing they served was their 된장국 (ok, fine, I don't know what we called it as english but you can google it out)
#1 NAH NAH NAH DENG DENG DENG JIANG JIANG JIANG JIANG, I'm still so excited with their food so this is my description. LOL I'm full now, I can't sleep T________T
#2 Stone Pot Mixed Rice - Dolsot bibimbap (돌솔 비빔밥). Okay sounds exaggerate but seriously I have been searching good bibimbap for such a long time T_____T this is so gam dong to try. I love Veggie, I love Rice, I love their own-made sauce. AND HOW CAN I FORGET TO TAKE COLD MEE PHOTO? I will show it next time! That one taste good as well!
#3 Ohhmmyyy, MmmFaYork (오겹실) as our BBQ choice! Taste good!
The purpose of this post : I can't sleep then I blog then I want you all hungry loh. (According to Miss.K this is Malaysia English, with then, loh, lahhhh haha.)
Good night!



No comments:
Post a Comment