Monday, February 13, 2012

My name is Efficient

I'm so efficient to update my blog. *applause* 


#1 Office is so office. No fun games, no one entertain me and what I have to do is sitting inside the meeting room, listening to their man-power-duty-story and all I wish is my Dad will turn around his head and tell me that I can leave their place without any pressure. Papa office is not fun!


#2 Before the meeting, Dad and I went to SS3 for breakfast. Zhu-Yok-Fun! Ohyeah! Awesomeeeeeeeeeeee! I definitely will go back for more but not for visit Papa Office. T_____T


#3 Last week, MyVi was sick. All the way from Cheras to Damansara, MyVi please be alright okay? I love you. Mommy Sayang! I went to breakfast with Papa again :) The Strand @ Damansara served good western breakfast (english breakfast lahhh)


#4 This is sweet! Jack and Lim!


#5 I called this as gek sum apps cause no matter what I tell SimSimi, she definitely will fight back. So this is one of it. Headache, she said she is smart troll. Hmmmmmmmm


#6 Valentine is coming, duh is tomorrow lah. We are so busy to choose present for our own partner. Hmm, Mr.Lee! Something to surprise you! LOL


#7 New experience at Little Korea @ Mentari Court. This is good!


#8 BSC, one of my fav shopping center. A nice chilling place! I love my life, sitting there almost an hour and chit chat with friend, the feeling is so good.



#9 Bad habit a.g.a.i.n...

No comments:

Post a Comment