Yes, I'm single ladies. LOL
I did not receive flowers, I have no candle dinner, no boyfriend for sending me here and there but I felt blessed.
I have a bunch of good friends for sharing. Need no words to describe them, they are important, as always.
Our valentine celebration is slightly different to last year. We used to buy each other a valentine's gift but this year make something new. Instead of use all our brain-juice to think what to buy, it would be better we have a good dinner with each other. SO, we voted for Sid's Neighborhood Pubs (That is non-halal restaurant, boasting a whole lot of pork dishes)
We were stuck in jam for hours! & when we arrived the restaurant, we waited another half an hour because the place was packed and no seat for us. (There is no reservations to make, so we have to wait)
#1 So, they started to cam-whore after we got our seat. LOVE some-more LOL
#2 Heaven! I often think Strongbow is the best when you goes with pork dishes!
#3 The place was packed/crowded, as you can see, people even standing beside the bar to wait for their seat.
#4 Single ladies, Single Man, break the rules. We need no lover for our Valentine. It is not easy task to find a love one, never easy. I rather to stay single than go through hundred times of pain. Pain definitely make us growing up but seriously, not now.
#5 Gorgeous woman No.1
#6 Gorgeous woman No.2
#6 Gorgeous woman No.3
#7 Gorgeous woman No.4
#8 Yeah, we were inside the frame! haha
#9 My fault, couldn't remember what is this soup called as. But their name something- something goes with flower mushroom soup LOL
#10 This is
#11 Sid's burger! We add on Cheese and Bacon! Ohman! I'm so in love with this at the first bite, it taste so GOOOOOD and the meat is well-cooked. (drooling)
#12 Bangers, sausage is ze best.
#13 this is not as good as we thought or maybe we don't really used to eat with this way. But their cheese and honey-baked-ham is so freaking good.
#14 Boey said this is mission impossible. She tried her best to stuck all these food into her mouth, but seriously mission impossible. NGEK!
#15 Couldn't finish it all, especially the hard-rock bun LOL
#16 We still exchange chocolate as Valentine's gift. This is sweet and memorable Valentine ♥

















No comments:
Post a Comment