Thursday, February 23, 2012

Red Carpet & Lotus

Red carpet - most of the time people describe "the red carpet is represents /trademark of Avenue of Stars" but, for me, red carpet represents a kind of happiness.

I often dreamed of my wedding.
My wedding must have a red carpet and I must holding lotus wedding boutique. (Ok, don't stare at me, I love lotus, nothing gonna change my mind. I will just left this headache question for my husband LOL, lotus flower is not easy to find!)

The coolest thing is right nao, I have no boyfriend YET, so red carpet is still represents/ trademark of Avenue of Stars. The wonderful thing just happen is one of my friend is getting marry in December. This is sweet & red carpet means a lot to her. (At least, she said lidat lah! & She resisted to hold lotus as wedding boutique LOL!)


Anyway, I am just feel happy.



=D

No comments:

Post a Comment