Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dreamily

One very good thing about my holiday was that I was able to discover new skills for my photography. Hopefully my second semester have more chances for me to get well on it. *finger crossed* 

Thanks my friends for nice compliment! Photography already become a part of my life since I have join my Diploma. This was an unexpected hobby, you have to know that once you join DSLR club then you will not stop buying good lens, speedlite and other accessories to make your photos more impressive and nicer. Not to mention I spending so much for my baby, everything is worth when all photos you take makes you feel YESH!

My Diploma life was good, at least I discover photography become part of my life. So, anyone here offer a free DSLR workshop for me? Or maybe offer me a good price! I'm interesting!


#1 A chance, for a while, to be young. 


This made my day. Everything I want is COLORFUL. I was totally satisfied the effect of this shot. Smile happily :*> So the caption is very young!

I'm learning to be the one who I want to be, not about changing for other but for myself. Just don't know why seems everyone kept asking, kept telling me "Why you no have boyfriend?" "Why you no have go out with boyS but girlS?" 

Well, I did went on a date with the one I thought he gonna be my King! But I found out it just wasn't the right time. I want to be happy and there's certainly no shame in wanting happy with your boyfriend or the one you love but for me, not now. They think of having a boyfriend is happily after that, even though I didn't necessarily feel the same way - and still don't.


Love yourself before you love someone else.

This is so true. I'm my own worst critics. I wish to love and to be loved. I'm expect too much, I want so much and I want everything is just alright.


Who say Love is easy? I just don't want to feel that I'm a spot of bother, I just don't wish to make a worst comparison.
Anyway, I'm still learning to love myself before I love someone else.



#2 That day I was blushed a little and grinned sheepishly, and everything is just perfect to have you as my best friend.


xoxo. 


I miss you, the old you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment