Monday, March 19, 2012

One of my weekend gathering WOR

Sometimes, I wonder how to put my feeling in words? We live in a time when it is hard to speak from the heart. Sometimes, I wish, you can look through I wish to say.

Love, never easy.
My heart has been broken and I have known moments when the hand of friend seemed to be on my shoulder. I have wept tears of sorrow and tears of joy. As we're growing up, we make few major decisions. Go or stay become the most difficult question. I do not have answers but I do understand the questions. In some deep and fundamental way, I have to meet myself again. Sometimes, I'm lost, I've gone to look for myself, if I can back home again.

In short, life never easy.

BUT, there are times we felt our life is good, we have the things we need, we have friends and family. As long as we find the path where we really belong.

Nothing to afraid when you can't find your love one as long as you're still loving yourself.

So, no worry, life's been good to me so far. Attended a few gatherings held on the last weekend. I think I am serious lack of sleep. But everything is worth when you meet with all your loves one. The last time I dine in La risata was about couple of years back. Nice location but not a good experience though. Everything was not really good. So, after hot air balloons event, (yes, I went there and I saw two hot air balloons FLIED then others were failed to fly due to windy weather, pfft!)  best friends and I went to there for a second try.


Lesson learned : Sometimes all you have to do is forgive people and give people another chance of try.


This time, they did a good job!
(Pictures shown below were taken by iphone, so just a little bit bad pixel affected, not big deal LAH)


#1 Pizza Romano! It is not salty and taste are just so RIGHT! Their parmesan shavings wasssss zeeeeee bestttt.


#2 I don't eat beef. THEY said this is really tender and mashed potato goes so well! I tried their mashed potatoes. The mashed potatoes carry a richness in every bite, like ohhhhhhnooooooo.


#3 I couldn't remember the name this spaghetti. Really hooorayy, their seafood is FRESH!


#4 NOT SO SWEET AND WE LIKE IT! THEIR TIRAMISU ROCKS!!!

Well, conclusion : it was definitely be worth every penny! YEAH! =]]



BYE, NEW DRAMA TIME NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment