Youth is a wonderful thing. But too bad, someone one step ahead to step into 22 years old! LOL, I'm just kidding Miss.Soo!
#1 If you're curious about what we are holding, then I will just suggest you to forget this curiosity. This is like forever secret between us, unless Miss.Soo (the one sitting on the chair) would like to make it to public. Maybe one day? We look forward to this 2012 big news! Ok, Happy Birthday friend!
I think I falling in love with Ed Westwick, again. I am almost giving up Gossip Girl, thanks for StreamXXX always phailed me, I'm lazy to download *foreverwaiting*. there is no UniFi coverage to my place YET. *foreverwaiting* .___. be fast boleh x. So, I falling in love with Ed Westwick again is because of Chalet Girl.
Recommended movie, the story line is good and everything is good. You should watch it if you really in love with Ed Westwick. Just like how my short hair girl number 2 did, she actually took my prince away now. Yawww, she fell in love with him too. Haha
Don't spam me Ed Westwick fans. We are just kidding :)
#2 Our friends don't really agree with our short hair, they think we are insane. For me, the best thing is you find your hair stylist you like. *Appreciated* We feels better to have short hair again. Sooooo, how short is that?
#3 So the short hair girl number 2 results is lidis XD Don't be surprised with our SHORT! We are still hunting for a good man, which can accept our SHORT HAIR STYLE!
#4 So this is ME. Yea no doubt, my superb hair stylist actually left some for me only. I think this is COOL! The next day I went for Korean Food, the korean guy actually keep looking at my hair. *SHY*
#5 Is Blackkie and I promise to myself, color it two months later. Another good try before I step into 22. Memorable 21st please.
Pork Journey after awesome hair cut. We went to Nambawan for Pork meals.
#6 Happy gal showing how much she love PORK. .____.
#7 This is surprisingly good. Their drinks actually is GAO, worth!
#8 Surprisingly phailed. Not really as good as we think. Maybe it is not HOT enough, seems to have cooked for some time.
#9 Burget picture phailed. I'm lazy to take more shoots, food is there, I just can't stop myself to have this. andddd........ their BURGER IS GOOD! I couldn't remember how much it cost but definitely does not exceed RM15.
....
....
....
and oh yea Chili's @ Wings over Buffalo always taste GOOD!
....
....
....
and oh yea Chili's @ Wings over Buffalo always taste GOOD!
I'm hungreeeyyyyyyh. :/
I feel I'm bulat than last time. Ohgosh! *stopeatingmuchiieplease*











No comments:
Post a Comment