Tuesday, March 27, 2012

idontknowwhattotitle

  • We were able to run our tanks as dry as we can, as fast as we can. The result is that we've had a traffic jam most of day. 


Spend longs hour in traffic jam, I'm tired of this. Even I pay so much for toll and the result is still the same. No consumer right, at all

  • Thank God, everything is fine. I managed to pay my academic fees successfully. Uni have been disappointed me few months, system shown three different price in three different computer. Surprise?!
  • Uni-mates are totally admire uni parking lot. *I guess* I wonder why they can get up early and park their car at nice place. CAN LEFT ONE FOR ME AH? PLEASE ;(
  • I got new sport hot short sexy pants for my badminton sessions. Cool?
  • I miss my Diploma uni friends, I miss them. Now everything is back to zero, I need to know new friends. I used to hang out with 10 MCA members but now, only left 3. I miss them :( 

Have fun in you Degree life, Weiy. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment