Because of my crazy work scheduled, I have to put my blog aside. I think next time I better major in time management, just make sure that I can work my schedule perfectly. SO I wish I can produce some words here before I doze off.
I will have better workouts peeps! I swear! My badminton skill went to dangerous edge, as everyone has made good improved, except me. So I swear, I will practice more and you better watch out shuttlecock! You're not allow to kiss my butt anymore! Badminton oh~ badminton oh~
I have bunch of good friends who can enjoyed sharing a fabulous awesome feast together. I will share about it in one of my next posts.
#1 Ihavenoideawhyipostthis but this is meaningful souvenir from my best friend. He went there for training class few months ago and this is awesome souvenir I can say ♥
#2 Pork lover gonna love this. Seriously GOOD! Blog more in one of my next posts! So stay tuned Pork Lover!
먹을 만해요!!!
Night =]


No comments:
Post a Comment