Sunday, July 31, 2011

31July2011

Pavilion ROCKS!

Pavilion @ Tokyo street is so cool!

My family and I are mochi freak! I still remember last time I came back from Japan, I actually bought few boxes of mochi and we finished two days. LOL




#1 and now, there is a shop selling mochi (Mochi sweets) on the Pavilion @ Tokyo Street.


They having promotion right now, six mochi as one boxes is RM20.25! So yummy, so yummy.



Does anyone here can recommended some hand cream or lotion for me? I having super-duper sensitive skin, I tried few brand of hand lotion or cream before but it doesn't work for my hand! and now I am trying H2o...




#2 Smell good and smooth. Wish me luck peeps.



#3 100 % recommended for peeps, this is real good body cream! It only cost like RM35? if I'm not mistaken.



More post coming up, peeps!



Guess who is coming back to town. LOL

P/S Happy B'day to Dior babe

No comments:

Post a Comment