Like a zOMG when I watch Transformers : Dark of the Moon, I superb in love. Some of the people told that was not a nice movie and kinda disappointed of it but I just wonder why. It still as good as first and second one. Or maybe you can say, I'm big fan of bumblebee and optimus :) &&& Josh Duhamel is so "HAWT!" He is so hot, hot and HAWT. LOL
#1 Josh Duhamel is hot, and Fergie is hot too. Both of them are HAWT :p
If you haven't watch transformers, please watch it NOW.
Peeps, I seriously will blog about June, July Prince and Princess birthday celebration but I just don't have time to do so. Those pictures are still inside my camera and I will post it once I free.
Before offline for my movie and revision, would like to share some simple diet meal with y'all. LOL and that is my very own recipe HAHA!
If you want your diet plan goes well, please don't eat much in your dinner time, that's definitely not a good idea. You should have a good breakfast, a well breakfast start off your good day. Lunch, just make yourself feel OK, FULL, that's it. & a big big NO to your wonderful dinner, you're suppose to eat less but not FULL.
Or you can copy my style LOL.

#2 my own recipe - LOR LOR RECIPE -.-"
I think you guys just can't see it clearly. That actually not milk but it is a milo with oat, oat biscuits and oat butter cookies. Not everyone can accept oat and I suggest you guys put a small amount of milo in your bowl, cup or whatever is that to goes with oat. Up to you, if you don't want plain milo (kosong milo) with oat, you actually can put small amount of susu (milk) or one tablespoon of sugar inside your bowl. After that stir it with hot water.
After everything is done (hot water and stir it well) then you can put all your cookies, biscuit into the bowl. The last process is STIR it once again. (Few biscuits and cookies will do cause you can't imagine how full is that!)
TADAAA! It really so yummy yummy and yummy Try it peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment