It is just simple as A,B,C.
First, what you need to do is click like to this Facebook page walkinonline.com.
Second, please click like to this picture - Baby "Most photogenic contest" and this little kid name is Yanjo.

#YanJo
Well, promise my friend to help her posted this up in my blog. Peeps, please help my friend, as long as you guys have facebook account.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Me:
I've been extremely busy with those kinds of events. and I think today was a good day for let me stay home, after this I might run to my bed and sleep soundly tonight. I have been grumpy, very grumpy on those nonsense things, I hate when you plan something then there must be something ruin it. What do you expect me to do so? Sitting at home until next year July? Ohman, how long should I wait for this?
Those nonsense things forcing me to have plan B, which is not a good thing.
My brain is not working properly now. So see ya soon.

Taylor's, long time no see. I miss you
No comments:
Post a Comment