Tired of western food, japanese food, chinese food, malay food and decided go for some mamak as our dinner. Bloggers introduce Uncle Aru's mamak which located at opposite of Ampang point, beside of Empire furniture stores. Me and my friends consider as lucky? When we arrived, only a few people dining at there, before we ciao, there already have few people queue up there for their tandoori chicken!

#1

#2 Thought of give butternaan a try because everyone recommended it but mamak staff recommended of cheesenaan.
hmmm, not as good as imagined, I prefer Murni cheesenaan.

#3 The tandoori chicken, really awesome. Yes, cause am not really like tandoori chicken but this is really good. It is so tender, taste is just so right ahhar
We ciao for second round, which is Mamak again LOL. We are actually looking for some nice place to chill, don't wish to spend so much on cafe, RM1.60 teh o ais limau will do. So, steven corner is best choice.
Our mouth often feel lonely and this is the reason why we look so healthy. (Emphasize: We're not fat but we are healthy. 我们不是肥, 我们是健康. LOL)

#4 Roti tissue, so yummy.
The night, we only spend RM10 for two meals. WORTH ENOUGH!
Well, people, I guess I have nothing to blog about, wait ya I have another good outing day with friends or family. Will see ya soon!
有些时候, 只是那么单纯的想问,
你还记得我吗?
사랑 아직 그 자리에 한번도 이별 못한 이별 속에서
다시 돌아오는 그 날 그 때는 우리가 이 세상을 다 가질테니
그대 고운 내 사랑아 손을 잡아다오
다시 내게로 와서 곱디 고운 꽃 노래처럼 웃네
你还记得我吗?
사랑 아직 그 자리에 한번도 이별 못한 이별 속에서
다시 돌아오는 그 날 그 때는 우리가 이 세상을 다 가질테니
그대 고운 내 사랑아 손을 잡아다오
다시 내게로 와서 곱디 고운 꽃 노래처럼 웃네
'kenny Rogers' do u still remember me??
ReplyDeleteWAHAHAHHAHA! I remember nando's :D
ReplyDelete