I guess June and July are good months, this is why so many people born in these two months. I have A LOT of June and July birthday Prince and Princess, decided to celebrate with them all together since we are hard to meet each other, sometimes.
I used to read people's blog and get to know where to hunt good foods. One of the famous blogger introduce D.I.E.T cafe & it is not too far from our house, I think it take us 15minutes to get there or may be less than that.
The environment and food of D.I.E.T did not let us down. I'll let the pictures do the talking

#1 Table flowers is too commensurate with the environment. (I just can't take my eyes out off the flowers ♥)

#2 Great thoughts & decoration

#3 It just makes me feel comfortable and feel like I'm at home

#4 So, three birthday Prince celebrate together, blowing endless candle LOL (it is not easy to blow out sparkler candles)

#5 We are having fun with those table candles! LOL

#6 I have no idea what this pasta called as, sort of remember this is something name as tomato with ham.

#7

#8

#9 We have no idea what this call and we name it as wan tan & zhu yok sui LOL Look similar with that no?

#10 Taste a bit similar with Chili's molten cake, so nice.

#11 The night is not only hello-dinner-bye gathering, we need to put the eye mask on for some fun activities. It is funny to see how the guys struggled of wear eye mask and hair band. NGEK NGEK

#12 This photo reminds me of my uni friends m______m, Nicholas and Mei Lee taught me how to captured photo with this way and I actually teach this approach for my high school friends. Nice shot!

#13 Cake shop staff makes us too confused bloahhhh. We wrote Ivan, Nick and Sky happy birthday and it came out with Iran, Nick and Sky.

#14 We assumed guys will eat a lot, no matter what. But ehermherm.. LOL

#15 Me love this picture

#16 I love her silliness! If she so serious or without LOL, it would just freak me out!

#17 This is so nice, ohwait, allow me to say Welcome back to Home, my old good friend.

#18 Gorgeous like a woman!

#19 Told you we have fun with those table decorations haha
Alright, need to ciao for drama again! City hunters is good! Have fun peeps! Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment