Friday, July 8, 2011

Don't wanna go home



(Ohyea, superb good chocolate, it only cost me RM2.20, worth enough!)

Check that out what they playing, that's my song that's my song. Where my drinks, I've been waiting much too long, much too long... I have no idea why this song popped in my head like suddenly again, wanna to sing out loud!


Supposed out for some drinks but roadblocks is like everywhere and I gave up. I'm getting lazy, lazy and lazy out for some night activities, anyway, it is so not me. Feel like shouting, drag me out to club or pub! & today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, roadblocks and road closure is everywhere and I can't go anywhere anyway. THIS IS WHY I STAY HOME WITH MY HEADPHONES ON.


People out there please have fun, I serious want to stay home & avoid mess & serious traffic congestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment