Monday, October 31, 2011

Bye, Malaysia.

There are less than 24 hours left for me to stay at Malaysia. The panic of last day packing can be so horrible.


This is last year plan but I complete it in this year. I makes break for myself instead of suffering, I need a gateway badly. To away from here, to away from those problems. Everyone of us fought hard and tried to get everything we want, and I got the speed somehow I feel I'm turning into the wrong way. It has been one great big joke for me, I found no way to go, no way to turn and there is no way to let me take a deep breathe. Life is harder, I never think I've worked enough for myself, all the trouble makes it hard to have a proper plan for your life. Therefore, I press a pause for myself, I need a break. I told myself, not to look back unless you think that is a good view of your life.

I will be better.
Promise me, please miss me as much as you can.


I making an optimism way to my life. I will see you soon, Malaysia. I definitely will miss home,  I'll be doing my best and I shall see you next year 


I will miss Malaysia all the time, I will miss Nasi Lemak, I will miss Roti Canai and I will miss bouncingw :) 



#1 Hmmm, Dad said I was very exaggerated cause I carry one luggage, one backpack and one camera bag, ohmy! Can you spot something? I brought Milo and Maggie Mee as well. Homesick ‎( ◜◡‾)(‾◡◝ )




#2 Say Hi to Baby 


#3 This will be filled with clothes and Malaysia junk food -.-" LOL


#4 I wish KHJ is here with me, so he can apply creams for me. I was more suitable with flat shoes, I hate you high heels. 



Look for the good 


P/S : I will definitely miss home, before I fly off that I actually got few calls from Grandma, Uncle, Aunties and all. I almost teared up when I got phone calls from them :( GorGor purposely drove to clinic and got me some medicine before I fly off. He know I need it :( I will miss Home. I will... 

1 comment: