Congratulations to me and my diploma course-mates. Today is our big day - its our graduation ceremony. We finally graduated. I would like to say thank you to my friends, my lecturers and of course - my parents. I had fun with my course-mates and I'm sorry that I left earlier, I just couldn't stand too long with my high heels, it killed me. I think I was more suitable with flat shoes LOL
Yesterday was Halloween, most of my friends went to party-people-leh. I refused to go out because I need to get up early the next day. I stayed home with superb guava juice and running man, it still not a bad idea (Self-comforting, self-comforting)
Today, prove that I was right to sacrifice the time for Halloween. I really miss my uni life. Thanks for everyone wishes. My families are extremely proud of me, although this is only Diploma. I love my mom, when we are on the way back home, she told she was extremely touch when I was on stage. My mom did not go for higher education due to low income but she give all her best to me and I trying hard to make her proud. Not only for today, but for my whole life. I love my Dad too, he is the man love me the most, always make me feel that I'm little princess. We are not born in wealthy family, but their love, do make me feel I'm rich with love and happiness. Seriously, we can rich in ways that have nothing to do with money.
I'm finally graduated from Diploma. That's still a long journey to complete my Degree and I wish, I am still making my families proud of me. Graduation is not the end, it just a new beginning to a new chapter of my life.
I heavily though upon my future and after much consideration have decided to continue my Degree. That's still a long journey to fight with my assignments and all that. What things changed is, I will be working out with another group of friends, get to know new friends and all that. Hopefully I will not be neglected by new friends. I kind of dependent on friends, without BFF, I seriously don't know how. Phew, hopefully everything turn to GOOD!
I spent 2.5 years Diploma life in Taylors and I'm proud of be Taylorian.
Once again, congratulations to all graduates!
#1 I could barely keep my eyes open LOL Hmmm, just a way too shine. I was holding Sunflower and I would shine just like a million suns (Lyrics)
#2 Congratulations to four of us. Four of us not really involved in the same group for assignment but that is nothing different cause we always stay up late together just because of assignment marathon. I heard them lots!
#3 Now you can finally see my eyes!
#4 Spot my name?
#5 Everyone is nervous to get up on the stage. Seriously = totally no conversations with each other LOL because too gan jeong
#6 Kik-ciak before graduation ceremony start!
#7 I can keep kik-ciak kik-ciak
#8 Bro, I miss you!
#9 Me and queen of B (inside jokes) I will miss you. Please take good care of yourself in Melbourne!
#10 We don't talk with each other even we just sit beside with each other, cause we have smart phones. LOL
#11 So, I took a long nap after I got home from convo. I woke up at 7pm LOL
I'm not married yet cause KHJ is busy with his job LOL!











No comments:
Post a Comment