Monday, October 3, 2011

Freaky-freaky baby

If only you know the feeling of roller coaster ride. When you queue up for the game, you feel nervous, when the ride is over, you realized the little nervous only last a few minutes. For me, everything is same. Last few weeks, I had made a decision, I took few months to think about it and I took 5 minute to express it. It was time for me to move on, experience the new thing, accept the new challenges, say hello to my holiday and kiss my pressure goodbye.

I'm sorry for being emo, but now, guess what? I'm back! Move on! Move on! =]

I supposed to update juicyporkie-post, but I have no idea why my juicyporkie-album has been deleted. The only picture that I have is...


So yea, is Strongbow. My new favorite drink. I'm bit too late to have this, but I simply love this at first try.

Juicyporkie-photos gone like this, so, Genting with rock-stars post has finally come.

Macbook webcam is ze best..



#1 We look good, no?


#2 Hi, we are from Saturn. (Just saturn, because there are many planets and the only two planets I remember is Saturn and Mars, scientists say Mars has oxygen, so I think Saturn is more special and feel like freaky freaky baby)


#3 Or you may be surprised, we are living in the zoo or in Genting. (So, look, Boey look like having gorilla nose and I look like - so dumb, Joyce look like - hey, let's have fun in this Zoo club)


#4 ... ... This is the reason of why, some of us are still single and we do not have boyfriend.


#5 Someone is licking Boey's knee, WHO SO DISGUSTING?!


I SO WANNA TO POST OUR FREAKY FREAKY VIDEO BUT thanks to my internet connection, it slow like I can just go take a short nap, have a nice dinner, have nice chat with my mom and when I back to my seat, it still remain the same, 0% of loading.



So, good night world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment