Friends complaining that I don't go club or pub as much as before, I was cutting down the chance of going out for party-people-leh. Parents are worried about my life, you know you know, this world is sick, even you go to petrol station for pump petrol but you can actually get chance to be robbed. Today China press breaking news is one of the girl went to petrol station for toilet and being raped by those
Well, world, tell me, if the old lady don't want to save her life, who does? Or just let it be? Come on, where is the humanity? where is the ethics that we supposed to have? I seriously can't understand that 18 passers-by mind, what make them so cruel? what make them shape into this cruel way.
Driving safety is always the first thing we need to pay attention, not only for ourself but also others. I was extremely angry with irresponsible drivers. If you can be more responsibility, maybe you can reduce the times of accident. I'm here to share my bad experience with you (thought it is really not a big deal, but I don't mind of sharing) Barely remember when, but mostly happened it last two weeks. That time, I was driving down to Bangsar area for some worship activities. FYI, that's a highway, normal speed can up to 80, so I only driving with 80 speed in the middle line. Suddenly the Naza Ria (from right hand side)
Basically this post is just about complain and pissed off with this world. Make the world a better place ♥
Hear what you heard, feel what you felt.
Wish me luck, I need luck to prove my decision =]
Never know Kim Jong Kook voice can be that nice! I'm melting, I'm melting.
If only you know this song meaning...
Kim Jong Kook!
Never know Kim Jong Kook voice can be that nice! I'm melting, I'm melting.
If only you know this song meaning...
Kim Jong Kook!

No comments:
Post a Comment