Thursday, October 27, 2011

WOW trend

Two films in a row, WOW! I'm finally catching up with the trend as I'm hidden in the cave for some time.  The fact is that I'm busy with my new decision, new plan, new environment. So, forgive me, is all that I can say.

#1 Almost everyone post status or tweet about Real Steel is a good movie, the movie is real good, I love Hugh Jackman, he has beautiful eyes & his body is a WOW. I would faint if he is looking at me, like oh no oh no.

#2 In time, another good movie that I will recommended for you guys. I would say it is a very interesting movie, where time is money. Well, a good movie that told everyone of us, sometimes there is something is more than enough, more than enough. Justin Timberlake is so cool in the scene, I'm melting.

#3 I quit my job. I hope that you will not be surprised of my decision. I actually moving forward to another life, challenge the new experience, deal with the new environment. Almost everyone disagree with my decision, but what I always need is support. Don't fail me just because of my decision, if you love me, you will try your best to understand me.

#4 Thank you everyone for blessing. I will be working with you all, I will be working real hard for my family, friends and my future.

#5 5 days left & I'm still counting.



No comments:

Post a Comment