Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Never regretted
Sometimes, you just have to admit things can't go back to the way they were. I know people often judge you when they know nothing about you.
I don't need diamond ring to go through this fairy-tale story,
I don't need Cinderella's pumpkin car to fetch me,
what I need is, you always be here even though I know you won't. I wish you were here when I know people do change and you're still the one holding for so long & tell me, you ain't going to change.
Please forgive me if I just let it go even though I know it's not time to make a change. Forgive me for loving you too much and I will forgive you for not love me enough.
Love, is not like this, hold on too tight and actually it slips away. I wish I can love again after experiencing this pain, I wish I can.
The sake of holding on, its never easy.
If you say I have chance to start it all over again, yes, darling, I will do the same.
... Because, I never regretted meet you.
4 years, it is still the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment