I kept telling myself that I should not blog until August cause it gonna let readers feel I'm cheater, I told ya guys I will be back on August but I blog before August? I hope it don't sounds confuse.
Obviously, I'm blogging now.
Unproductive day, I would say. Or maybe I will name it as unproductive week. I have no idea why, everytime I so WANTED to make revision, I can sign in PPS successfully, so I give myself an excuse - Reward yourself, one episode would be fine. So this week, I reward myself 8 episodes and how many chapter that really get into my mind? Hmmm, don't use chapter to describe my efficient hardworking. how many slides that I read through? probably not more than 50 out of 200.
SO, I forced myself read more, thank god, PPS was failed me just now and internet was not stable, so I was successful to munch more chapter into my mind. BUT, I consider it is not efficient and I feel so damn guilty.
Whatever is that, tomorrow will be fine. I actually suffering of unstable emotional mood since yesterday, yesterday when the moment I get into the car, car break down without any signal, I'm rushing time and I almost fainted with this superb nice weather, so I called my parents for help and I remind that I had small disagreement before the day of yesterday, whatever is that, I still need to call for help. My mood went to down down down because of my superb annoyed tones and mood. I wonder WHY THIS SUCH THING CAN HAPPEN TO ME, ALWAYS?
Very kiasu mood after back home, lying on the bed and cry for nothing >...< emotional unstable. Mom knocked door and asked why, she saw my superb ugly face, she don't really confront me but gave me almost her whole life theory and told me what to do and what not to do.
conclusion, I don't know why I cried. It is such a kiasu situation and cried for nothing. It's been awhile since I cry, I'm big girl now and I seriously think that I should find a good reason to cry instead of knowing nothing that I can cry for.
Mom seriously thought I'm suffered of heart break time (break up with boyfriend) and I'm speechless.
If you ask me this question 4 years before, maybe I will agree with what you say so, but four years later, that is no reason of why I should cry for someone who don't appreciate you or you don't appreciate him (this kind of reason lahhh). No point okay.
But the worse thing is, I seriously don't know why I will cried on yesterday @.@
Bye. I want sleep niao.
No comments:
Post a Comment