Instragram picture explanation LOL! =*)
Horlick lover wanna be! I'm addicted to Horlick! People often say coffee or tea will keep them wide awake, but no one say Horlick will keep them awake. Which I think is truth, Horlick do not have any effect, so no worries LOL! Everytime I make revision or do my assignment, I feel hungry! I need a cup of milo or oats to make me feel better, but this time, I tried different thing - Horlick. Not really a horlick lover before this, now I think I'm addicted to it.
Wong Ah Wah chicken wings! Finally got my chicken wings crave fixed! Wong Ah Wah will always be my first choice, but I do not go there that often, Jalan Alor traffic is a mess! Mistress and I craving wong ah wah chicken wings for such a long time and we went with our husband and another pair of couple XD However, husband did not agree it is the best chicken wings, he said got something better than it, maybe he will make one for me and mistress! :*)
In-house honey ginger tea! Always ze best and the only ginger tea I will truly enjoy. Everything is good, not too sweet and not too spicy! My suggestion - you can top up for another RM 2 for tea king and add on into this cup of ginger tea, it taste awesome :*) It is long-lasting flavor and deeper taste. Try it, ginger lover!
Athlete wanna be! This is my new born baby! Welcome home baby! He is so charming and as cool as ze husband and chi! (You can ignore this sentence cause you probably don't know them) Wanna buy them a another new baby, racket.
Whenwearegathertogether! I lose my battle on last week. Hell training is coming in this coming Ausugt! Win or Lose is just about a word but wanna train myself badly. I'm sooooo addicted to sport. I need to be more serious, I have no idea why everytime when I play badminton with them, I will laugh like lunatic -.-"
My fav Edamame+wasabi! It taste heaven to me, when it comes with wasabi :*)
Last but not least, I'm craving for this!!! Jang Jang Jang!
So did you guys watch The dark knight rises? I watched it twice :*)
Christian Bale is too hawt, mature and very masculine ahhhh!
I'm so in love with manly man.
Too bad, this is the last time he starred in Batman :(
Anne Hathaway, queen, she was attractive as always, as pretty as always and as hot as always.
I'm not a big fan neither Batman nor spiderman.
I did not go for spiderman cause I already know most of the storyline.
Batman is coincidence, husband and mistress are big fan and I followed.
Now I'm part of big fan too.
So, I'm waiting for Resident evil - retribution and Iron man 3.
&&& 喜爱夜蒲 2 LOL!







No comments:
Post a Comment