Monday, July 30, 2012

Instra-explanation (2)

So here you go, another post full of instragram photos and my very details explanation. I'm so sleepy, let me sleep soundly after this. For God's sake, let me sleep well. My weekend was so jam packed and I don't have enough sleep.  


Wild ones. You probably know my friday schedule. Be a rock star in badminton court is always what I am dreaming of. Action-cam-break-time during ze husband, chi and others training time. My hair is a mess, grow long a bit and gonna chop it off like how my mom chop the carrot. (I have no idea what I talking a bit, sleepy)


In-house again. I think if they have member card, I would like to apply for it. We almost go to there once in a week and this week we went for twice :*) Friday, was there for few hours, until everyone is about to leave this shop. Sunday, which means is today, we sat there until everyone of us shouted for next round (dinner time)


Reebok. I think my brother and his girlfriend were missing me. I came home with ze zombie face and brother show me this, he bought for me as my so hardworking in sport reward. Thanks brother and Miss.Hong. Though it is not expensive gift but this is an unique gift that I ever get from my brother. I'm blessed.


Woh Kei @ Taman connaught. It's been awhile since I dine at there. Food is still so yum-yum-yum. Friends always ask what is ze best restaurant I can recommend for them when they come to cheras. Hmmm, no particular shop that I can recommend, not really nice like Ah-yat abalone or some rated restaurant but is about feeling. I grow up at KL and ze best place can always make me feel hangfuk!


Nightlife. Back to my night life after so loooooooooong. It's been awhile since I go to club, friends called next day and said he was there, same row but different club. He was so surprised and shouted inside the phone "You this freak, you go to club once in thousand years, why don't you call me?!" Planned this one month ago, and I did it after so long. LOL I think I will MIA for some time again peepo!



Okay, last paper on Tuesday and I gotta wake up early tomorrow for my revision. Good night peeps! Instragram photo post more to come! :*)


Cheers, W.





No comments:

Post a Comment