Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Instra-explanation (3)

Hi peepo! I'm done with my semester 3 and I'm looking forward my semester 4 :*) 

Alright, as what I promised before, more posts to come. So, here you go, instragram pictures explanation again! LOL! I'm gonna have fun with my camera after I settle down everything! Food posts more to come!


Smoked salmon is always ze best. I recommended my classmates to La Risata, I have no idea why their food was not the same anymore, it turned me down. We were quite disappointed and I think I shall go back to Alexis for pizza.


Sweet tooth crave! Levain before La Risata. 5 macaroons cost me RM20 :*( I was high expectations of it, despite my chef friend often tell me that macaroon is not worth, he can make something better than that for us. I'm dessert lover (finally), I enjoy dessert so much. But definitely not macaroon, it was just too sweet for me. Is time for me to drive consideration distance for some good dessert with my mom since another dessert lover is busy with work!


Devil wanna be! The heartless king was sat beside me before exam!



Baby birds! Too cute to say NO. It taste good, at least I found something good in Taylor's now.


Okay, that's enough for today. More posts to come & I promise you.
Semester 3 has come to an end, it has been stressful semester for me and my classmates. We deal with different group members and different lecturers, oh love. I was blessed to have fun and learn a lot from them. I have often been reminded of that simple moment that had such an impact on my life (discussion, quiz results release and it drove me nuts!) I now realize that simple moment can mean so much to my life. Anyway, I looking forward my semester 4, I will work more harder for it :*) 


It's time to read and practice my grammar! Happy Holiday everyone. 


Cheers, W.










No comments:

Post a Comment