Thursday, July 26, 2012

Luck, come to Mama

I have no idea why everytime I take shower, I will think of many things to blog. But just when I am sitting here, infront of the macbiie, I have nothing to blog about, LOL!

Was dilemma either to blog about my exam week or just head to bed. I'M soooo sleepy, actually. Been to hell four days, lack of sleep, challenge accepted - memorize, remember and describes. Forced myself to drink Brand's essence of chicken, I can't stand the smell but I drink it cause I can't stand for my sleepy. I have no idea how many cups of coffee I have in this week but definitely could not drink it in weekend anymore, out of quota. So I change my plan, alcohol will be the second choice. I'm not celebrate end of exam, my last paper fall in this coming Tuesday. Luck, you still need to come for mama.




Alright, till then.


Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment