Thursday, July 12, 2012

Yucky

There's no such thing you can complete at last minute.


I should blog before medicine affect me to have a deep sleep. Today is last day for BMC Semester 3's class. This reminded me how quickly time flies by, I am stepping into semester 4. There's no such thing you can complete your assignment at last minute in your degree life, I paid so much effort in my assignment, been through a lot of step, forced myself think out of the box and you want something creative. Own struggle all the time, doubt yourself whether you are on right track or you seriously need some fresh air to fresh your mind.


Dad always says, be the one who you want to be and not us want you to be.

SO, it reminded me what is the main point I insisted for so long and what is the point I give up it now.

Staring at my last assignment, I took a few deep breathe. I'm gonna be okay not because I have to be okay but I must to be okay.
I want back to good condition, yes, at least better than now. How much I hate the smell of medicine, how much I hate I have to set alarm for myself and wake up for medicine.



At least, give me back some strength so that I can have mood to complete my assignment as soon as possible.




Hey, medicine, you smell yuck.



No comments:

Post a Comment