I find myself coming to this blog a lot when I start to have a lot of things on my mind. I love my blog immensely, this blog is stitch with my flaws, of course stitch with my good too ♥ thanks bouncingw!
I find myself I'm pizza and dessert lover, whenever friends ask me to recommend them some good food in town, I definitely go for this one - Alexis Bistro & Wine Bar.
Top left: Beef burger (if I'm not wrong) I can't eat it because of religious reason, so yea, I'm not interesting with this dish LOL
Top right: My bad, I always forget the dish name, so this is something name with chocolate and bar. Definitely worth to try! IMMA BRING MY MAMA GO NEXT WEEK! She will love it!
Bottom left: Tiramisu! Voted the best in Alexis! I love how it taste! With light alcohol taste and was topped with almond and peanuts! Strawberry dip aside YEAHHH!
Bottom right: Pizza, was topped with veggieeeee! My all time favorite! But next time should get back to their Ai Frutti Di Mare! (It is still the best pizza in Alexis!)
It's a blast being with my friends and my bf! Chit-chatting over the table for the whole afternoon! (today is their last day of Raya holiday, they are back to work tomorrow, poor kids! LOL)
I love to being with them, I can totally just be myself. You don't have to change yourself, I had already spent 10 years with them, our love will last, love happen because we make it happen. I'm excited for my gateway trip with my best friends, bf and hubby. ♥
Find beauty in everything :*) Pimples love me so much, so that's the one obvious in this photo. Spot yourself and I think I'm gorgeous with this acne!
Good night, W.


No comments:
Post a Comment