Friday, August 17, 2012

D Legends bar

Another porky post. Ahhar, at least this is not overdue post, it just happened few days ago! As what I mentioned in previous blog post, we are always guarding or stalking blogger's blog, we are always looking forward next good dining restaurant. We are obsessed with new experiences, new food and new environment. It always amazes me how people enjoy their food, life is whole lot better if you enjoy food! 

So here you go, another porky journey with ze porky fans + friends. This time is a bit different, mistress's brother was tagged along too! Blogger introduced D Legends bar, they said they did changed their menu, more pork dishes listed in, so how can we say NO?


Pork always leads me want to pair with a glass of beer. I personally prefer Asahi or Strongbow. However, that night, I somehow think I want something new LOL, I want Ginger Ale, so here you go. Ginger ale with kilkenny glasses! LOL


Cuban pulled pork quesadillas! The cheeseeeee goes well with the pork meat, side dishes is somehow stimulate my appetite!


Roti babi. The name is funny, we order this dishes because of it's name. Not really something we expected, it somehow tastes like pork meat + roti = roti babi. 


Heaven is pork pizza. The whole pizza was topped with bacon, pork sausage and olive! This is special (as you know, I still can't find the best pork bacon pizza in town, oh why) but not reallyyy something that we wanted since so long.


Pork burger! They wrote MUST TRY! so we tried. Friend comment in my facebook, said it look mini, but actually it is not. It is big, the meat is fresh and juicy! Good!


Something boar meat goes with redang, then become redang boar meat dishes. I'm not a fan of boar meat, so this is mehhhhh.


Four of us preferred this! Pork satay! It tastes better! Side dishes is rojak and the rojak tastes good! A very good mix dishes I can say.


D legends bar, a good place to chill and order some side dishes for your chill sessions, they can improve their food, I don't mind to go back and just for their juicy pork satay :)



BYE! Lunchiie with husband 

No comments:

Post a Comment