I am going to so regret in next morning. Came home not longer and I'm using my mobile phone to blog now :/
So much to share, met a long lost friend, we had fun, remember how the high school time cheer us up, remember how our teen-youth-love drove us crazy and now, we are another path of life.
Just a short distance away to my home, not more than 5 minutes distance, we had another heart to heart conversation, which made me impressed the most.
How we told each other, we been through the tough time (at least that time yes, heart broken sessions) and now we are here, better than before. I'm glad a friend been through to hell one year and now he is mature than I could ever think of & welcome back to heaven :*)
If you're my friend, you probably know how my teen-youth love gone with, my naive emotions can be worse (you seriously couldn't imagine it), came back to your life that you barely think you can survive, it is just so much to take in. I don't know how they goes their relationship life but all I can ever remember about me and him is it hasn't been easy sharing an life with another person, everyday has been lighting in a bottle - bright, exciting, happiness and sometimes filled with thunder. I don't really remember why we torn apart but I know we did tried hard than others. When I knew I would lose him forever, I cried three days three nights. And now, I know he has a good life, he is happy and healthy, for that, I'm grateful.
All our lives are better now that we can share them with each other. The code of heartache is gone. The heart broken part of us is officially over.
This is what I feel after heart to heart conversation with ze friend. I don't feel bad but I'm sorry for being to late to say thank you, stranger. This is funny part, why sorry? Haha, probably most of the girl when they getting into heart broken time, they always want to prove man that they are wrong to leave us blah blah blah, so I'm one of them.
My mind came across this, one day I gonna tag my super handsome bf along (even though I have one superb hubby now LOL) and show you that I'm happy. But this is childish, compare to being happy, now, I means right now, I am more happy than I could ever think, I need no man to prove I'm in right happiness way but I'm glad that I been through to our relationship and I knew we are not work.
Our tears streaked and laughing faces should move forward for our next partner, Thank you, for being there 4 years. At least, I am not empty for that 4 years, you're my everything on that time, that was all and that was everything on that time.
I'm so good now, I always get surprise by the beauty I can find when I least expect it, maybe on the street, in the sky or even in my simple conversation between my friend. We can always decide how we take it and what we do it, that really matter.
Finally, after all these years, I'm beginning to understand how other look at you doesn't matter but how you look yourself is seriously important. At least, someone call me fat-ass (you must be thinking I'm fat-ass LOL) and I will just ignore, to be honest, at first, I called him "folk" haha.
And now, I also wouldn't mind people call me "slut" (that's how my hubby mistress always call me) and I will just ask "Do you think everyone can have that qualification to be a slut?" Oh I'm sorry but I am.
Night, W.
No comments:
Post a Comment