The warm, comfortable and decorations always pushing customers to another level of expectations.
Alright, the similarity is 99.9%.
Warm pork belly confit, juicy watermelon, lychees and topped off with peanuts! It taste so NEW and fresh, definitely a good try peepo.
Scallops with bacons. Scallop which were wrapped with bacon, we were high expected with this dishes since it cost us RM34 (sounds a bit kiasu) but it turned us down. Scallop do not have the scallop taste which is a big big no for us.
They said this is must try dishes and it can shared by two to three people. It is juicy than what I think, I always crave for burger not ribs, however, this changed my mind.
I think this is must-take-photo-place, credit to little black piggy. Ivan model-wanna-be, smile happily after yum yum food.
Will go back for more and I'm expecting their improvement. Who want to join next porky journey with me and my another two porky fans? XD
Good night, W.






No comments:
Post a Comment