We all have that friends we can laugh uncontrollably with, they are my human diary and my other half. You guys mean the world to me and I ♥ you guys!
We been through a lot of steps, we understanding not agreement, our friendship means forgiveness not forgetting.
She's a bitch I called & She calls me slut. (Oops, this is rude, I know) We used to complain each other do not introduce man for each other, however we know that, in the end, our friendship is better than our man.
This is the last time she join us for badminton, she gonna fly to HK for another achievement in her life, I wish you well honey. Please remember today, we played 3 hours and we are dead tired, I almost shout to my husband and ask him to bring me home, yawwwww ♥
My soul mates, always say NO to camera, soul mates want to play hide and seek.
My gift, I enjoy opening every day and thank god ties all our hearts together ♥





No comments:
Post a Comment