Someone please help me, I am addicted to alcohol.
I was busy three months straight, for my assignments, quiz, midterm and final. Finally, I have time for my bunch of friends. Care-free, wherever we want to go, whenever we want to meet, I have tried to co-ordinated with them. LOL
After K-fun times with ze hot chicks, I went to steam steam with another bunch of good friends.
Bone & Pot. Pardon me, I am still prefer Coco Steamboat. Google it or maybe you can wait for my post about Coco steamboat, I am planning to go there next week, so maybe I can blog about it. Bone & Pot, they serve black-pepper-pork-bellies soup, tomato soup and pork-bone-soup and many many more (etc). We chose the first one and the third one, I'm lazy to type it again. So go read-it-back for more understanding. Maybe different branch different taste, I don't know. I think I will go to Kelana Jaya Bone & Pot for a try, Kuchai Lama and F&N branch just quite disappointed me.
Thanks for heart to heart conversations again, even thought we don't meet each other for one month, but we still can chat with each other like old times.
Thanks for concern about my seemingly-messy-relationship life. I'm fine, really fine. I love him and him, not big deal about this. LOL They said I moved on, I have been accepting what comes around goes around, love myself more is what I always always remind to myself.
Thank you to let me vent. It seems so hard to use word to describe how disappointed I feel, I can understand when we are young, we always pursue something that we dream of, so this is why people say, dream big and you can archive big. But I no longer accept when you're age 30 and you're still taking about the same shit over and over again, we describe this kind of people as "words speak louder than action". Your action is best interpret of your thought, however when you're just about to draw something on the A4 size paper from the beginning until the end and you still don't draw anything out, I think I can guess your mind, you're waiting money falling down or you're hoping someone can help you complete this.
The way you plan will not fall down, there's no such thing as a free lunch. Don't be naive and do not think we are naive that we know nothing about you, we know so much than you could think, even you lied to us.
I know what should I do, I try to not to care that much, I want care-free, can't wait the moment I step out from this study life and is time for me to earn.
This tell you why, I'm saving so hard to buy a house, that is not a plan but is a must-do-list for myself and my parents.
I will learn more as much as I can =*)
Cheers, W.

No comments:
Post a Comment