Tuesday, August 28, 2012

28/8/2012 ♥

Time spent with my Rocky is never wasted. 


He tries to jump into my lap and show me his long tongue, I ask him to stand properly so that I can take his picture more nicely and handsome.

He seemed to understand me.


So, he stood there, without any moving and I took his picture. Such a poser honey! He love his junks food, especially milky junks, whenever he shows me this face, I hard to say NO and I will just give whatever he want ♥


Jiejie taking pictures & I can't move :/


New semester will officially begin on next week, Mom wanna bring me out for meal, so I suggest Antipodean since I'm so in love with their pork sausages :*)


Mom is coffee lover but she is not interesting with our new generation coffee LOL, she is only interesting with kopi-o, since she left no choice, she ordered hot chocolate! quite milky and I love it ♥


Mochachino ♥


A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world, she loves me so deep. Forever my friend, Mom.


Flower speaks in this good weather!


Mom asked for menu and I said it's all written in the wall, she says that's hard for a old woman, she can't read it with head up LOL



Big breakfast (Bacon, bread, scrambled egg, mushroom and hash-brown)


OKAY, I thought I did told ya last post will be my last post to blog about food in this month but here you go again since my holiday extend few more days LOL!


Cheers, W

No comments:

Post a Comment