My Facebook and Twitter were flooding with the badminton's news. The pain was so bad when I saw DLCW cried, he did his very best, from the beginning until the end, DLCW silver medal is still a wonderful achievement, I'm proud of you, as always.
Some people should stop blaming DLCW for no free Baskin Robbins, no holiday or anything. You seriously need to know how stressful it is when you're in the match. *I had experienced it*, I got my badminton match few weeks ago & I lost that game. That time I was so stressful and I don't even talk with ze boyfriend. -.-" My whole game was so concentrate and I did tried my very best. Ze boyfriend & ze bunch of good friends were comforted me, and I feel good enough to have them even though my badminton match is small enough like an ant if you make a comparison with Olympic Badminton match. DLCW did tried his best, so please stop blaming him for no Baskin Robbins or holiday, what's the point for blaming him?
WE are still shinny! :*)
Proud of you still, Dato'Lee Chong Wei!
No comments:
Post a Comment